* Zings Music Group aims to despatch Orders within 7-14 working days of receipt, and only delivers to destinations inside the UK.
* You will be notified of the delivery costs automatically before you submit your credit card details.
* If your Order is made online but you do not pay by credit card, or if you Order in any other way, please contact us for details of the delivery charges prior to Ordering.
* Zings Music offers Standard Delivery (2-3 working days) via courier.
* Orders are despatched either by Royal Mail (1st Class) or by courier. Our couriers require a signature and operate between 9am and 5pm on weekdays only, so please specify an address where someone will be able to sign for your Products between these hours.
* We will make every effort to deliver within the time stated on zingsmusic.com but we will not be liable for any loss caused to you by late delivery.
* If the Products are not delivered within the estimated delivery time which we quote, please contact us by telephone or email and we will try and ensure that you receive your Order, as quickly as possible, or if you wish you may cancel your Order and we will refund the money you have paid. Please note that while items sent by Royal Mail usually arrive within 2-3 days, Royal Mail stipulate that only items still not delivered after 15 working days can be officially classified as lost.
* All Orders must be checked within 48 hours of receipt and any discrepancies must be notified by telephone (on 0845 375 4400) or email (firstname.lastname@example.org). Damages and shortages may not be accepted after this period of time.
* Keep all packaging until you are fully satisfied that your Order is correct.
* Please Order from Zings Music Group with enough lead-time to prevent any loss or disappointment resulting from the delivery time as Zings Music Group cannot be responsible for this.
* Please sign for all parcels received as un-examined.
* This does not affect your statutory rights as a consumer.
* We hope that you are pleased with your purchase from zingsmusic.com. However, we understand that there are occasions when you need to return goods to us. We aim to keep the process as simple as possible. These terms do not affect your statutory rights.
* All items returned (for whatever reason) must be agreed prior to return.
* We will try to attend to all returns as soon as practically possible, but within 14 days.
* Certain products and services are excluded from this returns policy, including books, videos, reeds, open sets of strings, special orders, woodwind instruments (e.g recorders, harmonicas etc.) due to hygiene requirements, personalised products or those made to order. These items cannot be returned for a refund unless faulty.
Products Damaged In Transit
* If your goods are damaged in transit, you must report it to us within 48 hours. If goods are visibly damaged on receipt, you must sign the delivery note “received damaged” and report it to us within 24 hours.
* You must keep all packaging for inspection purposes.
* Once the damaged goods are received back into our warehouse, we will either despatch replacement or issue a refund to you via your original payment method.
* Our policy is to ensure that you are satisfied every time you place an Order with zingsmusic.com. If you are unhappy with an item when you receive it or if you simply change your mind, then in line with the The Consumer Contracts (Information, Cancellation and Additional Charges) regulations 2013 (CICA) you can do so provided you inform us of this decision within 14 days from receipt. All returned Products must not be unnecessarily handled and must be ‘as new’ when returned to us, with all original packaging, including owner manual, warranty card and any supplied accessories.
* Once you’ve informed us of your decision to return goods under CICA, you have 14 days to do so at your own expense.
* Once goods are received at zingsmusic.com and passed inspection, we’ll issue a refund for the cost of the goods and outward postage to your original payment method.
* Any goods that are received incomplete, unnecessarily handled or not in ‘as new’ condition may be rejected or a deduction may be applied.
* We will make the refund directly to the credit/charge card used to place the original order within 14 days or earlier once we have inspected the returned item and are satisfied that it has been returned to us in the condition it was in when delivered to you.
* You will have to pay for the return postage of the Products.
* We try to select and package the Products as well as possible to ensure they arrive in good condition. If your goods are faulty on arrival, you have 28 days to inform us of the fault (please note that for business customers including Local Education Authorities, charities and organisations this is 14 days). When the goods are returned to us and the fault has been verified, we will either repair, replace the Products or issue a refund to you via your original payment method.
* In these circumstances we will also pay you the cost of the return postage.
* If your goods develop a fault but it’s more than 28 days since receipt, then provided your product is within its warranty period, you are entitled to a warranty repair. In some cases, manufacturers provide a special full on-site service and or telephone help facilities for your convenience which of course, we recommend you utilise in order to correct the fault quickly. You will have to pay all carriage costs.
* Zings Music Group are an authorised dealer for all brands we sell, and all new items come with a manufacturers warranty.
* We strongly recommend that you fill out and return the warranty cards to the manufacturers upon receipt of your purchase.
* For repairs under warranty, return the item to Zings Music Group and we will take care of warranty repairs. In these circumstances you will also be responsible for the cost of carriage to and from Zings Music Group.
* Please bear in mind that zingsmusic.com does not have an in-house repair department, so it usually takes up to 6 weeks for us to process a warranty repair due to additional process steps. The quickest route is usually always for customers to contact the manufacturer directly.
Returning Unwanted or Faulty Products
* Please contact us by telephone (on 01458 254740) or email (at email@example.com) to inform us of your wish to return Products.
* We may allocate you with a Returns Code which should be included with the package to improve processing of your return.
* We may also advise you how to send the item back to us. Occasionally items may have to be picked up by a courier service. Otherwise, please use a secure delivery method which requires a signature upon receipt (such as via Royal Mail First Class Recorded Delivery) and return to:
Unit 1 Larchfield Estate
* You will be responsible for the returned Products until they reach us.